Avaya Merlin Magix Phone System
Expandable to 80 lines and 200 extensions.
The Avaya Merlin Magix Integrated System is a public branch exchange (PBX) with a built-in ability to emulate a traditional key system. The system uses a single platform to deliver key communications capabilities, from basic voice to Internet access, making it highly cost-effective and easy to install, service, maintain, and grow.
- Expansion to 80 lines and 200 extensions
- Full compatibility with Merlin Legend MLX, Partner Enhanced ETR or Multiline MLS telephones
- Caller ID for internal and external calls
- Internet and voice terminal access with the optional Merlin Magix Integrated Network Access (ANI) card
- PC based dialing and screen pops of customer files with Computer-Telephony Integration (CTI) interfaces
- Monitor call handling with Merlin Magix Reporter software
- Also compatible with the new Merlin 4400 telephones
- Easy administration with WinSPM software (optional)
- Integrated call center systems: Basic Customer Care and Enhanced Customer Care
- Multi-site networking
- Add line and station cards as needed
< back to Avaya Products