Norstar Modular Integrated Communications System (ICS)
For dynamic, larger or multi-site businesses that need sophisticated capabilities, Nortel Norstar Modular Integrated Communications System, our premier Norstar platform, grows to support up to 280 ports in various configurations. Software and system expansion modules enable you to grow as your business needs change, both in capacity and features. For example, you could start with basic voice messaging, then add desktop messaging, add enhanced call center services or take advantage of networking to deploy telephony applications in one place, while also having the capability to extend to many locations.
- High bandwidth to the desktop enables you to use applications like ISDN and CTI
- Modular, scalable design lets you choose the system that fits your needs today, while planning for the future.
- Digital technology creates a platform for current and future PC-based applications.
- Wide range of call processing and call handling features Designed to drive productivity and profitability into your business.
- Reliability with one of the highest mean time between failures in the industry in over 100 years.
Nortel Maintenance: Phone System Support
BTS Solutions provides a premier pro-active phone system support and maintenance services for the entire Nortel product line as well as the entire Avaya product line for your small, mid-sized and large organization needs.
If you are a current Nortel / Avaya maintenance customer, we can help manage your account with Avaya to ensure all appropriate equipment is covered and that you have the best plan that is tailored to your business needs.
BTS offers a complete maintenance package on all the industry leading Avaya telephone system and all Nortel phone systems. Our maintenance plans include everything from hardware, software, programming changes, management of carrier issues, help desk support and on-site replacement parts to a guaranteed 4-hour response time for the Midwest.
BTS Maintenance includes the following:
- Guaranteed 4 Hour Response Time
- All Hardware / Software Covered
- Unlimited Free Help Desk Support
- Programming Changes Included
- All Labor Hours Included
- Provide Additional Training
- Spare Phone/Phones
- Backup Battery / UPS
- Management of Carrier Issues (AT&T, Comcast, etc.)
If you would like more information, please contact our sales department at 773-657-3414 or email your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
< back to Nortel Products