Cabling, Circuits, New Voice and Data Service
Why Riser Management?
Building owners and managers must provide an advanced and reliable telecommunications and data infrastructure in their structures to attract and keep high-value tenants. Hiring a riser management company ensures the security of the telecommunications closets are maintained by only the hired contractor. In the event that there is a service issue, building managers have one number to contact in order to have the interrupted service restored immediately.
- Monitor access to all riser spaces
- Dedicated, experienced, Union technicians with a full complement of testing tools
- Maintain database of building infrastructure and pathways
- Riser condition reporting, maintenance, and documentation
- Monitor the penetration points of all telecom services to insure all structural and aesthetic issues are considered
- Establish a detailed list of procedures that define the tenants, providers, and building managers responsibilities. These responsibilities range from installation of new circuits to handling emergency outages.
- Advise tenants on options for their voice and data solutions
- Provide for the installation and maintenance of a structure’s core distribution cable system
- Provide service response within 24 to 48 hours and emergency service with four (4) hours
- Provide design and engineer support to new service providers and tenants
- Advise on locations for Central Equipment locations within a structure
- Present valuable engineering services to owners as cost effective solutions to their specific needs
- Install, test, and certify all aspects of new or renovated low voltage projects
- Develop and maintain customer relationships with an emphasis on service
- Technicians certified on all Nortel’s Norstar & BCM equipment as well as all Avaya systems
< back to Services